Phil Strader Competition Pistol Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to it! :D We welcome you out at OCRGC!

Boys, boys...there's plenty of me to go around! :naughty: OK, that was a bit gay...but it's different, not wrong....right Jesse?

I'm actually talking with USSA and Oil Capital about using their ranges to host a class. Once I get some solid pricing, I'll get something scheduled near the area.

As of right now, I've got 1 confirmed, 6 verbal commitments, and 3 openings. I'll be starting a wait list if it comes to that. If a verbally committed student doesn't get their deposit in by August 31st, we'll move to the wait list.

Thanks for the interest!

Phil

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boys, boys...there's plenty of me to go around! :naughty: OK, that was a bit gay...but it's different, not wrong....right Jesse?

Phil

Oh man! I try to help a guy get people into a below average class and I get pushed out if the closet by the guy holding the door shut. :hey3:

Hey Tul9033,

I'm sorry for calling you out on the driving thing. I forget that not everybody has a company truck with a fuel card.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! :clap3: That's good stuff right there!

Just FYI, there are now only 2 slots left!

Email me if you're interested:

[email protected]

I am VERY interested in getting in on this class. I gotta talk to the boss to make sure I can get the friday off. I would've taken care of it today but he decided to make a short day. lol... Sometimes being the boss has its perks I guess... Hopefully I will be able to work it out.

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, Rusty worked it out, and got the last spot in the class.

I've got a couple slots on the wait list, so there's a still a chance to get in if someone bails.

Thanks to everyone who signed up so quickly!

Phil

[email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom