Photo Brag, Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those pics were taken with a simple kodak easyshare with the camera on "sunset" dummy mode. No special photography skills. I just hunt from 30 to 60 days of the year and always have a camera at ready, so I take a lot of pictures. My only two working cameras are cheap ones with no special lenses or filters.

Even a cheap or average camera can't place the subject in the pic correctly. Awesome job. Definitely magazine quality!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! I've always enjoyed your pics.
Congrats on getting one in the mag. I've been a subscriber for many years.
Yours is one of the best I've seen.
I'm a dog man myself an that one caught my eye first.

By the way, I've snipe hunted snipe with a gunney sack many times in my early days too. Never thought to use a gun and dog:D:D

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys and for letting me share my excitement. This picture was one of my all time favorites of my dog and I was really hoping they would pick it for the magazine. It really made my day.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick up a copy??? I checked Borders, Barnes and Noble and Books a million, No luck. I accidentally let my subscription expire and even though I renewed I'm gonna miss this one...... I sent in some pics of my kids, would like to see if they used them.....

Thanks---
Fog

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick up a copy??? I checked Borders, Barnes and Noble and Books a million, No luck. I accidentally let my subscription expire and even though I renewed I'm gonna miss this one...... I sent in some pics of my kids, would like to see if they used them.....

Thanks---
Fog

Wildlife department headquarters likely has a copy for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom