Photo Brag, Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the Photography issue of Outdoor Oklahoma Magazine in the mail today. They used one of two pictures I submitted. On page 33, it has the caption.

"Good Dog, Good Hunt"
Love Valley WMA in southern Oklahoma set the backdrop for this snipe hunt that John Hardin enjoyed with his vizsla, Blaze.

awww.fototime.com_19ED0C366FBCD7F_standard.jpg

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean snipes are real? How come I never found them when my parents sent me on snipe hunts?

J/K...great picture! You need to create your own thread under the photo section and show us what else you have.

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean snipes are real? How come I never found them when my parents sent me on snipe hunts?

J/K...great picture! You need to create your own thread under the photo section and show us what else you have.

They sure are. My favorite bird to hunt, but I also killed some quail on the same hunt. Only it was after I had already taken the snipe picture.

awww.fototime.com_7DCD7CF7BE4F637_standard.jpg

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those pics were taken with a simple kodak easyshare with the camera on "sunset" dummy mode. No special photography skills. I just hunt from 30 to 60 days of the year and always have a camera at ready, so I take a lot of pictures. My only two working cameras are cheap ones with no special lenses or filters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom