Pics of the new RAM 1500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The day I drove it home...
[Broken External Image]

Today I de badged it, removed everything but the HEMI badge and the large Rams head on the tail gate. I found a new badge for that one, just have to order it. I also remved the black B pillar tape.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing that to mine as well... The other idea I had was to get another set of badges and make them black. Removing the "B" pillar tape is interesting too.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing that to mine as well... The other idea I had was to get another set of badges and make them black. Removing the "B" pillar tape is interesting too.

The B pillar tape is a vinyl wrap, comes right off with no residue, just peel back on itself, took me maybe 5 minutes to get it removed from all 4 doors. There is one screw you need to loosen, it hold the out side lower trim piece on, just loosen it, you dont have to remove it, the wrap goes under that on the bottom.

Theres also a 3M eraser wheel you can buy, it is supposed to remove the adhesive left behind from the badges, faster than the way I removed it, I had everything here at the house so I used what I had, fishing line, clean rags and goof off and the edge of a plastic spoon to start rollling the adhesive off of the body, then pulled back on itself, took awhile but I was bored anyway..

Latest posts

Top Bottom