Pics of the new RAM 1500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing that to mine as well... The other idea I had was to get another set of badges and make them black. Removing the "B" pillar tape is interesting too.

Got any pics of your truck? I remeber when you got it, how much you liked it, how has it held up?

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got any pics of your truck? I remeber when you got it, how much you liked it, how has it held up?

I've got just short of 60k miles on it now and it's held up prefectly! I can't remember where it was last time I posted a pic. Since I got it put some 22" black wheels and a factory black grill on it. More recetly I added a Bullydog programmer, K&N cold air, and hard bed cover... I'll take an up to date pic tomorrow.

This weekend I got 17.8 MPG with four guys and gear for 3 gun in Ft. Smith, rolling at 80 or so with the AC blasting... The programmer and cold air added about 45 HP, runs pretty good. lol. I honestly could not be happier with this truck!!! Rather than debadging I'm seriously thinking about blacking out the current badges... Here's what I've got for now. lol.
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_443b817a.jpg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got just short of 60k miles on it now and it's held up prefectly! I can't remember where it was last time I posted a pic. Since I got it put some 22" black wheels and a factory black grill on it. More recetly I added a Bullydog programmer, K&N cold air, and hard bed cover... I'll take an up to date pic tomorrow.

This weekend I got 17.8 MPG with four guys and gear for 3 gun in Ft. Smith, rolling at 80 or so with the AC blasting... The programmer and cold air added about 45 HP, runs pretty good. lol. I honestly could not be happier with this truck!!! Rather than debadging I'm seriously thinking about blacking out the current badges... Here's what I've got for now. lol.
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_443b817a.jpg

Yes, one nice truck. Glad to hear the report on it. I had to take a trip to Texas a week ago and got 18.5 o the hwy. The codes for the 2011 have not been broke yet so cant get a programmer. Dount I would anyway for a few more years. Got an appointment next week to get the front windows tinted.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Bully Dog programmer that I got is fairly mild as far as tuning goes. I did not want to do anything that was going to cause problems. lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom