Pin and weld

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen FAAAAR to many hack jobs by local shops posted online to trust em. I just send em to retro arms works, pay a tiny amount of money and get a job so well done you literally cannot see it.
Yeah, this is John Thomas @ Retro Arms Works.
Great service, fast turn around time, excellent comms, excellent work. Tons of great reviews.
The guy is a perfectionist. His retro work is stunning.
If not this guy, ADCO has a great reputation also.

Locally to Tulsa, I Used L&L and while he got it done, it wasn't pretty and it took months. Fair price though.
DO NOT USE Sportsworld.
Mike @2A use to be the go to for gunsmithing but I think he quit after the fiasco there Years back.

Genesis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this is John Thomas @ Retro Arms Works.
Great service, fast turn around time, excellent comms, excellent work. Tons of great reviews.
The guy is a perfectionist. His retro work is stunning.
If not this guy, ADCO has a great reputation also.

Locally to Tulsa, I Used L&L and while he got it done, it wasn't pretty and it took months. Fair price though.
DO NOT USE Sportsworld.
Mike @2A use to be the go to for gunsmithing but I think he quit after the fiasco there Years back.
Ya, hes amazing. I sent a pic of one of mine to a buddy of mine and he said "i dont want it that clean, i wanna see it"....no thanks. The fact the guy can do it for the price he does, in the time it takes (it was picked up from the po box and done with a shipping label for return within 2 hours).. is.. unreal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom