Pistol Grip Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
probably a liability. since there not really meant to be aimed. range doesn't want anyone tearing up their hanger brackets with 00' or something. I'm not saying they can't be aimed, cause I've done it before. but a pistol grip shotty will most likely be held at the hip...

Which is something else H&H doesn't allow ... No aiming from the hip, no bump firing, no pistol grip shottys.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's the deal are pistol grip scatters guns the devil or something?

...close to it. Less than useful in most applications beyond breaching. Granted, a few members on OSA have some accurate ones (OKCShooter is one I think), most are bubba'd up pieces of crap and will just destroy range hardware.

(Pistol grip only shotguns...not pistol grip stocked scatterguns)

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Within the last year H&H changed the policy to allow pistol grip only shotguns. The shotgun must be aimed, no shooting from the hip and center mass shots only, no head shots on the targets in order to protect target hangers and lines.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Within the last year H&H changed the policy to allow pistol grip only shotguns. The shotgun must be aimed, no shooting from the hip and center mass shots only, no head shots on the targets in order to protect target hangers and lines.

I can verify that this is the current situation. I shoot mine there from time to time, no hip shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom