Pizza? How do you like it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not driving 3 1/2 to 4 hrs all the way to Tulsa to get a pizza, heck wont even drive across town to get a burger if im not close it aint happening.

There used to be a pizza guy about half hour away from me who was definitely worth the drive. He was an Okie transplant from Chicago, so you already know what kind he made.

Anyway, he stayed for a few years making pizza in his little kitchen. It was take-out only, no room for dine in, but mercy! What a glorious pie!

Sadly, he thought his business would thrive in Norman, of all places, where there is literally a pizza joint on every corner.

He told me that he was gonna introduce those college kids to "real" pizza. I told him the average broke college kid is looking for quantity not quality.

But yeah, he made damn fine pizza.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Casey's does have pretty good pizza. When I'm working, them and Taco Bell are the only things open.
The brisket and jalapeno one is awesome. The breakfast ones aren't too bad either.https://www.chewboom.com/2022/06/24/caseys-launches-new-bbq-brisket-pizza/

I think it was a limited time though. Doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom