PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you know what the song says. "The road goes on forever and the party never ends"

I hope the guy gets to be very popular in jail. I'm unfollowing because I'll say something stupid as a joke and that will be that. Ha.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you know what the song says. "The road goes on forever and the party never ends"

I hope the guy gets to be very popular in jail. I'm unfollowing because I'll say something stupid as a joke and that will be that. Ha.

Me Too! Im Guilty of saying what some would say stuff that's not funny. Humors me though!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did once bye food for 2 boys, both setting outside a circle K with a subway sandwich shop inside. They asked for a handout to eat. Said they just came to OKC and had a job but payday was 4 days out. They were obviously painters with plaster and paint on their cloths. I told em I'd go inside and pay for them to get a subway sandwich.
Theirs eyes lit up and they wasted no time. Each ordered a footlong sub with all the fixins.
Only cost me $21 and put a smile on my face and hope in my heart for these 2, 25 yo looking men struggling....priceless.
I waited in my truck a few minutes watching them destroy those sandwiches while they sat on the curb, just for extra good feelings.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did once bye food for 2 boys, both setting outside a circle K with a subway sandwich shop inside. They asked for a handout to eat. Said they just came to OKC and had a job but payday was 4 days out. They were obviously painters with plaster and paint on their cloths. I told em I'd go inside and pay for them to get a subway sandwich.
Theirs eyes lit up and they wasted no time. Each ordered a footlong sub with all the fixins.
Only cost me $21 and put a smile on my face and hope in my heart for these 2, 25 yo looking men struggling....priceless.
I waited in my truck a few minutes watching them destroy those sandwiches while they sat on the curb, just for extra good feelings.
I had a similar experience outside Freebirds near Penn Square Mall, an area known for a homeless population. A guy was asking for money so that he could eat. I told him “no money but let’s go inside and I’ll buy you something to eat”. We went inside and I told him to get whatever he wants; I waited at the cashier station. He went through the line and got to the cashier with two meals. He said he got both lunch and dinner. I laughed and said that I’m glad to help.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
you know keep it under your Stenson.
What's a Stenson? Why would we keep it there? Is he gonna go all rampage and slaughter everyone that says "hey dude, what gives?"

I take it that still, nobody has called MrChris or attempted to ping him at all. Nor has anybody called the 5-O to report a crime?

Lol

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's a Stenson? Why wopuld we keep it there? Is he gonna go all rampage and slaughter everyone that says "hey dude, what gives?"

I take it that still, nobody has called MrChris or attempted to ping him at all. Nor has anybody called the 5-O to report a crime?

Lol
A stetson is a beaver cowboy hat. I've been wearing one for 35 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom