Please support Constitutionalist Darrell Sorrels for Oklahoma County Sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would ask conservative friends of the Constitution to consider offering their support of Republican Darrell Sorrels for Sheriff of Oklahoma County. Darrell is running against Sheriff "DHS" Whetsel.

As an example of what Darrell stands for, I offer one of his quotes he just sent me via text. "I am a Constitutional conservative and pro-Second Amendment. I am pro-open carry and for repeal of ALL unconstitutional gun laws." His campaign slogan is "As Sheriff, I will Defend the Constitution and its original intent to protect the rights of our citizens from oppressive government." Please visit SorrelsForSheriff.com, like his Facebook pages and consider supporting Darrell Sorrels for Oklahoma County.

http://sorrelsforsheriff.com/
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000651412433

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorrell's bona fides sure seem to be in order. Too bad I'm Logan County (but our new Sheriff was an SDA instructor)

I think Whetsel keeps getting reelected on momentum alone. I can't tell where he's done anything spectacular.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Didnt Whetsel screw something up with the OC jail? I know the DOJ is (or was) coming down hard on the jail, but I thought Whetsel did, or didnt, budget for upgrades??

The feds came down on Tulsa County a few years ago.They take underfunded/overcrowded jails(most jails) to task with threats of fines/federal investigations all the time.We have a good sheriff in Stanley Glanz but he will be retiring in the next few years and his heir apparent(whoever he endorses will win),is Brian Edwards.I went to grad school with him and he's a good guy.I know nothing about OK County,you guys have to make the decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom