Police Officers Are 3 Times More Likely to Commit Murder than CCW Permit Holders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although this is not exactly comprehensive research, and it is only from one state, I think it would be an interesting topic to actually research using a slightly more scientific approach.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ...

If the guy wanted to save himself some time he could have read " More Guns,Less Crime". Nation wide the violent crime rate (per the book) is higher with cops than carry permit holders. I'm not bashing the cop. I work with them and I respect them.

and this ...

Although this is not exactly comprehensive research, and it is only from one state, I think it would be an interesting topic to actually research using a slightly more scientific approach.

So, I guess CCW citizens would be better trusted with those kewl armored fighting vehicles than police officers. I just seems safer for all of us.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious, but I don't really think so. This "study" does not surprise me one bit. What I would like to know is how many of these officers who committed unjustifiable murder were discipline problems within their departments, or were known as "problem children" ... Although it's a bit off-topic I'd like to know how much more likely a police officer is to be killed by his spouse or S/O than the average citizen because I bet those numbers are higher than for the general population also.

The only thing I have been able to come up with from my work experience is that some cops convince themselves that they know the system well enough that they will be able to "skate" ... Drew Peterson, anyone??

Flip the switch on all murderers.

For the most part, I can't find a good argument against the death penalty in cases where there is not good cause for the murder to have been committed. I'd even add a couple more crimes in there like pedophilia, for one. Yes, I know ... That makes me a murderer at heart ... :rolleyes2

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_jkdtgAQ.gif

While driving in reverse??

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB, you're probably right about the "murdered by spouse," part. There's that saying (built on a stereotype, and we all know stereotypes have NO truth to them ;) )

"Cops beat and firemen cheat."

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I guess CCW citizens would be better trusted with those kewl armored fighting vehicles than police officers. I just seems safer for all of us.

Let's test this. Someone go to an average CCW class, and after EVERYONE has 'qualified', provide each of them with an AFV to drive home for their use.

Please visually record this exercise and post the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom