Political correctness makes me sick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now that he has been made an example of maybe some of the real showboaters will knock it off and play football. Celebrating is great, taunting not so good. Should be about sportsmanship, not rubbing the opponents noses in it.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think spreading his arms for a half second is really rubbing anybody's nose in it.

He's a punter for God's sake. How often do punters get to make touchdowns? I'm sure he probably just got caught up in the excitement of the moment. He certainly could have done a lot worse if he really wanted to taunt.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think spreading his arms for a half second is really rubbing anybody's nose in it.

He's a punter for God's sake. How often do punters get to make touchdowns? I'm sure he probably just got caught up in the excitement of the moment. He certainly could have done a lot worse if he really wanted to taunt.[/QUOT
Yes, my goodness, he could of had a sharpie..or a...a... cellphone

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of this guy. Somewhere a liberal had his feeler's hurt over this. It must be stopped. God help us, if we makes sports fun and exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom