Political topics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So if this what's is about. Please remove me. Ridiculous.
You can remove yourself by closing your account. Go to your account details, lower left side
delete button.png

Yup, I am out. I thought this was a group of like minded people, but apparently not.
OK. Are y'all the same people? lol I think prolly so. Like a pair o' Karens.
So messed up. Not what I thought. Goodbye.
Bye

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If those questioning are still around, most of the answers above are true in that they now require one to be a supporting (paying) member in order to see the stuff in the "Boiler Room," which includes the political, R-rated, and religious topics. However, some that have been here long enough are apparently "grandfathered in," because I still have access to those areas.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If those questioning are still around, most of the answers above are true in that they now require one to be a supporting (paying) member in order to see the stuff in the "Boiler Room," which includes the political, R-rated, and religious topics. However, some that have been here long enough are apparently "grandfathered in," because I still have access to those areas.
That's not good news. I was going to let my supporting membership expire because I don't WANT access to it, but have no option to opt out. You're telling me that probably won't work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom