Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some days I can not wait for some people to wake up to the real world instead of their little dream world where everything is just peachy and people can be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others. Strangely enough these are some of the same people who insist on being heavily armed everywhere they go because people can not be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let people choice for them self we don't need other people tell us what to do... This is a free country with people with free will

No I retired to Edmond ok that why I'm here

Well the only place you are going to get what you are seemingly asking for is to move to Somalia or some other country without a government.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some days I can not wait for some people to wake up to the real world instead of their little dream world where everything is just peachy and people can be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others. Strangely enough these are some of the same people who insist on being heavily armed everywhere they go because people can not be trusted to do the right thing without hurting others.

So because these people might not be worthy of trust, we should restrict those who would honestly and responsibly use something?

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where doesn't it end it seem you like to enforce laws that you like and want to remove the ones you don't like

Latest posts

Top Bottom