Poll: Would you register your guns if required by law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless you are living in canada or mexico....pretty sure it's their house...their rules. Just like Dad used to say. Not saying I agree with big gov either...this is a democracy so let your actions speak.

I've brought this up before. It's not rocket science. Since the Constitution is supposedly a legal document, the words have specific meaning. The word "arms" is all encompassing of past, current and future tools of defense that the individual may keep and bear. By acquiescing the legal terminology to legislators intent on infringing on that individual right, the inevitable will occur which is the loss of the right. 2A supporters are allowing the legislators dictate the debate. If one reads the legislation the anti-arms movement pushes constantly, they never use the word "arms". To do so would equate to an obvious, blatant infringement on the exact thing mentioned in the 2A... "arms". Thus they lull the populace into accepting their terms "firearms", "weapons"... anything but the word "arms". Even a third grader would be able to pick up on the fact that all this legislation would be a direct attack on the 2A simply because of terminology if the word "arms" were used in the legislation.

But then again, I never gave consent to the Constitution with my signature so it's not binding upon me as is required of a contract. Those who did sign it are long dead. And with their deaths, so died the Constitution. That so many of you foolishly hold the view that a contract you did not sign is binding upon you is complete stupidity. Would you adhere to a contract your father entered into that you never signed in event he passed away? Of course not. Without your explicit consent which requires one to affix their signature to said contract... it is null and void and not binding upon non-signatories.

Thus, if your signature is not affixed to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution or any other legal text... you are not bound to it. It is that simple. Ask any lawyer if you are required to abide by a contract you didn't sign. Geez, no cure for stupid. No wonder this nation is going to ****. Idiots abound.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would look into an alternative weapons system if it ever comes to that. Probably I would register. It's like Ace says in post number 8; the 2A doesn't address registration. Unlike Ace, I can see it happening - one more appointment of a liberal Supreme Court judge could affect a ruling on the topic quiet adversely. Judges rule.
I have to agree with you. I can absolutely see it happening. I think people in this country that are pro 2A take this too lightly. They believe it will never happen. That is the attitude that our pathetic government and all the anti's want us to have. It makes us weaker. I wouldn't do it. Registration only leads to one thing and that's confiscation. Just ask England and Australia how well registration works. And people that would be willing to do it really upset me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom