possible ebola in dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They would not have been contagious 2 weeks ago. Their time is quickly approaching now though. Just keep their ass in quarantine for 3 weeks to stop this ****.

Maybe not contagious but walkin around the poop n vomit in the apartment, then takin it to school or on the bus.....no telling who else they contaminated. Not to mention the ER staff who were exposed when he was sent home with Flu. Prolly coughed all over the "check in" ppl.....or just tracked poo n vomit all over the patient waiting areas and exam rooms.

Contagious and Contaminated. ....2 very different things.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not contagious but walkin around the poop n vomit in the apartment, then takin it to school or on the bus.....no telling who else they contaminated. Not to mention the ER staff who were exposed when he was sent home with Flu. Prolly coughed all over the "check in" ppl.....or just tracked poo n vomit all over the patient waiting areas and exam rooms.

Contagious and Contaminated. ....2 very different things.

If this thing spread in that manner on a large scale, there would be 35,000+ dead already in Africa instead of 3,500. I see what you are saying in theory but by all accounts in practice it requires more direct contact.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If this thing spread in that manner on a large scale, there would be 35,000+ dead already in Africa instead of 3,500. I see what you are saying in theory but by all accounts in practice it requires more direct contact.

They've contained it to a region in Africa. That's why it hasn't spread as rampant. Look at the people who are bringing it out of the contaminated area in Africa.....Doctors, Nurses, Media......and 1 guy sneaks thru and brings it here.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is getting ridiculous. No one else in or out of Africa until ebola runs it course there. Even a forest fire will put itself out when it runs out of trees to burn.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know the dude holding the press conference is a total waste. He wreaks of "I have no clue but I've had this job for years n years and my boss told me to hold this conference". I'll use catch words and phrases and Bullshiz my way thru it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Here's a little reading about airborne Ebola...coughing, sneezing ect. And now think about the humidity in your breath.....yes it can spread that way too....just by getting breathed on.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...might-be-spread-through-coughing-and-sneezing

Latest posts

Top Bottom