possible ebola in dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Millions and millions aren't at risk of anything here but diabetes and watching too much FUD news.

The differences between the U.S. and west Africa have been illustrated time and time again in this thread. I know reality is boring, but still.

Fud has its own news station? Does it do 24/7 coverage of various meat-like products?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Millions and millions aren't at risk of anything here but diabetes and watching too much FUD news.

The differences between the U.S. and west Africa have been illustrated time and time again in this thread. I know reality is boring, but still.

Have you bothered to see or listen to the nonsense way they are handleing this in Texas? They're like a bunch of Africans. How smart do you think that cop feels for listening to his boss. That cop is just like a bunch of ppl I hear on OSA....Ahh it's not a big deal. Would you walk into a apartment and get a signature without taking precautions?

Would you rent that apartment after seeing those clowns spray it down?? How would you like to be the next patient that rode in the ambulance...after dude taken n shatter it up?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you bothered to see or listen to the nonsense way they are handleing this in Texas? They're like a bunch of Africans. How smart do you think that cop feels for listening to his boss. That cop is just like a bunch of ppl I hear on OSA....Ahh it's not a big deal. Would you walk into a apartment and get a signature without taking precautions?

Would you rent that apartment after seeing those clowns spray it down?? How would you like to be the next patient that rode in the ambulance...after dude taken n shatter it up?

Can't let the public know anything's afoot, lest there be panic. They might kick some folks out of office for dereliction of duty. We just can't be having that.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
People are to busy to panic.

I ask myself how would ppl react....buy up masks n gloves?? Call off work?? Flood the ER with BS hypochondriac symptoms?? What kinda panic would happen?

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with your position on this.
I don't mind saying that causes me more than a little concern.:ooh2:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This s why you hire doctors who are smart about medicine, rather than politics. Of course if the gov hired people whose degrees were worth more than the paper they're printed on, global warming would have died its deserved death a long time ago. Instead, people are blaming gw BS for the Ebola.

MSNBC(one of the many tentacles of the lib dem MSM) is blaming the NRA:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2014/10/03/msnbc-points-finger-nra-making-ebola-crisis-worse
MSNBC Points Finger at NRA For 'Making the Ebola Crisis Worse'
By Matthew Balan | October 3, 2014 | 3:15 PM EDT

&

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/03/msnbc-ya-know-whos-really-to-blame-for-this-ebola-mess-the-nra/
MSNBC: Ya know who’s really to blame for this ebola mess? The NRA
posted at 10:01 am on October 3, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

Latest posts

Top Bottom