Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I on a trip to DC back in 2000.

BV&AV-JeffersonMemorial.jpg

Me dealing with pneumonia after a week of training at Camp Bullis in San Antonio back in 2006.

Image-6999475-84538535-2-WebSmall_0_46f850707985b875c2eba5dee2e9e0b8_1.jpg

2012 buck shot behind my in-laws house. My FIL drove me to the stand and through the pasture in his feed truck. Buck showed up about 30 minutes later.

20131128_073511.jpg

My wife and I one day last month before she headed to school.

IMG_0452.jpg

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rulz:
1. No wiener shots, no matter how much you wanna send a dikpic or collect photos of them
2. You don't have to show your face...sunglasses, coolguy black bar, etc. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one or two guys
3. You don't have to post your name either. Some aren't comfortable with that and that's fine. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one guy
4. Try to keep it of you or you doing something. Everyone here does image search to see who the BS artists are
5. It doesn't have to be recent. It can be when you really were a badass. Working on cars, fishing, whatever, Just doing stuff

6. Have fun, we know how difficult that is for the miserable but let's try anyway

One of my favorites...a donkey got in our wire and I had to sew him up
View attachment 418483

9 yrs after the first 👆 pic. Me at Modern Day Marine with R Lee Ermey in 2014 👇. He and I had a great conversation at Shot in about 2010 when I was still in and he remembered every word. Great guy.
View attachment 418484

@dennishoddy You're next in the hole
Man enough to realize that the less I have out on the web, the better my family and I are... Man that up

Oksailor

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Are you in witness protection or something?
We all are, if you don't realize it by now. Any images you load on to any site or email or whatever can be used against you, not only out of context, but just two or three face shots from different angles and AI can reconstruct you and have you selling, or threating anything it or they want. Just a heads up, but we have reached a place where you can no longer trust what or who you see in the digital world. We have already had cases where family members voices have been used to tell us, they have been kidnapped and are being held for ransom. It is their real voices that have been manipulated by AI, so you really think you are talking with your loved one..... Sad, but it is only going to get worse.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Man enough to realize that the less I have out on the web, the better my family and I are... Man that up
That’s nice. You don’t have to post here you know. This is a change up from the usual buffoonery, so if it’s something you don’t like, you can always not post anything.
You sound like you’re offended, like you’re being called out personally. Read the rulz, you don’t have to show your face or name. It’s called free will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom