Post Up if you dare (If you're "man" enough LOL)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol this is a good point. Pssmister’s aggressive search for other men’s pictures isn’t a little concerning to you though? His desire to get gun owners to share their names doesn’t sound a little federal to you? He hasn’t exactly shared anything firearm related, it seems like his only purpose here is to get people to share recent pictures of their face, their name, and then get them riled up enough that they either make threats or dox themselves.
Combined with the gaslighting it sounds and awful lot like something Our current administration would do within this same group of 2A/conservative advocates.
He did spend a lot of time working for the feds...
1697508354283.png

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh boy, the "Feds" have had my picture since 1974, and many times after that, what with passports, suppressors and I.D. to get on various bases. This is the most recent one they got of me, while I wait on my suppressor to get out of "Suppressor jail" 😁
Kurt_Miller_PPP-0001.jpg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, just post a current pic in the thread and if you're brave enough, your real name. I doubt we will see either. I have no desire to see any man unclothed and you 🤡 can make your stupid jokes all you want. This thread is just an example of big talk and no walk bs'ers we have on the forum.
So you want me to dress up as a clown? That’s gonna be extra. Seriously though I was just making a joke, but you might want to go up a size in panties (relieve some “tension”), just a suggestion. Olive branches.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Why, this thread lost its original intent long ago.
Actually not so much. Half of the derailment here is you, so I’d ask again, please stop demanding people’s names and faces. If you disagree, you can start your own thread. 👍
It’s part of this threads rulz
👇👇

2. You don't have to show your face...sunglasses, coolguy black bar, etc. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one or two guys
3. You don't have to post your name either. Some aren't comfortable with that and that's fine. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one guy

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So you want me to dress up as a clown? That’s gonna be extra. Seriously though I was just making a joke, but you might want to go up a size in panties (relieve some “tension”), just a suggestion. Olive branches.
Lots of jokes here. Not many current pics and even fewer real names though.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Actually not so much. Half of the derailment here is you, so I’d ask again, please stop demanding people’s names and faces. If you disagree, you can start your own thread. 👍
It’s part of this threads rulz
👇👇

2. You don't have to show your face...sunglasses, coolguy black bar, etc. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one or two guys
3. You don't have to post your name either. Some aren't comfortable with that and that's fine. Nobody will think less of you except maybe one guy
Not demanding anything. I just think it's amusing so few have done it. You did say one guy would think less of them if they didn't. ✋

Latest posts

Top Bottom