Post up this years predators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasnt seeing any deer this morning, so I got my flextone electronic call out and used the cottontail distress. I turned it on for maybe 30 seconds and then turned it off. I looked to my left then looked back in front of me and this coyote was blazin in and already about 40 yards away. I waited till it got to about 20 yards and let the bolt fly. It hit hard and went right through, but it was a little further back than I would have liked it to be. It ran about 25 yards to the woods and about another 20 yards into the woods. The blood trail was horrendous. Not sure how it even made it that far. I got pics of the other side of it, but they are pretty nasty. The 3" cutting diameter broadheads really did a number on it. It had some internals hangin out the other side. I didnt want to gross anyone out so I didnt post that pic, lol. From the time I turned on the call to the time I shot was probably only about 2 minutes. Wish it was always that easy!

i1219.photobucket.com_albums_dd431_Abs0luteEviL_IMG_0540.jpg

Last edited:

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
great work Evil---- that is one of my goals, to get a yote with my compound sometime.

come on, you can post the gore or at least a link, the rule to follow is that your DEER photos must look clean, not your predators...LOL

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good shooting Evil and twocan. I got a nice male this afternoon. I howled some and then used the cottontail on the foxpro and he came in running right at the call. I had set up 125 yrds away and barked him to a stop at 75 yrds and got him with the .17 Rem. That was the only one I saw. I stayed 30 minutes hoping for a bobcat but no joy. I had left my phone in the truck to charge so didn't get a pic.

philipxhuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called in this female at the end of fall with mouth call and used 12ga copper plated lead bb at about 13 yards.
Unfortunately havnt had the mind set to get back out this season. To many good duck days!

i9.photobucket.com_albums_a95_philipxhuff_5f784599.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom