Posting of Racial Slurs,Comments, and Attitudes Will Not be Tolerated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What EXACTLY is a racial slur. Is that when you are drunk and try to say the word racial? All kidding aside, I support the rule fully! Glad our moderators are smart and brave enough to post this up! Good job guys.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel compelled to post a reminder about this, even though I feel quite disgusted to have to do it.

There is simply far too much racism in the 'gun culture', and folks...this is one big reason that the 2A cause we all hold so dearly and fight for has been held back.
If you can't understand what I mean by that, I'm not sure any amount of explanation is going to get through...

I have no control over the other gunboards out there, but I fully intend to do everything I can to stamp it out of this site.

Like I said, I'm disgusted that I should even have to post this thread but if you are going to have a racist attitude, you are simply not welcome here at all.....and this includes the little "wink-wink/nudge-nudge" stuff as well.

I'm 100% serious about this, people, so even if you have no ill will or bad intentions, you'd better really think hard about the implications of what you post here.

If you can't get on board with that, that is certainly your right as an American.... just save us the trouble and speak up now so that you can be removed from the site sooner rather than later.
Thank you.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you!

I feel compelled to post a reminder about this, even though I feel quite disgusted to have to do it.

There is simply far too much racism in the 'gun culture', and folks...this is one big reason that the 2A cause we all hold so dearly and fight for has been held back.
If you can't understand what I mean by that, I'm not sure any amount of explanation is going to get through...

I have no control over the other gunboards out there, but I fully intend to do everything I can to stamp it out of this site.

Like I said, I'm disgusted that I should even have to post this thread but if you are going to have a racist attitude, you are simply not welcome here at all.....and this includes the little "wink-wink/nudge-nudge" stuff as well.

I'm 100% serious about this, people, so even if you have no ill will or bad intentions, you'd better really think hard about the implications of what you post here.

If you can't get on board with that, that is certainly your right as an American.... just save us the trouble and speak up now so that you can be removed from the site sooner rather than later.
Thank you.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
****! does this mean no deragatory comments towards long haired hippy bikers?:chat::fullauto:

Thank you.

rivers666

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
while i applaud any rule that helps stamp out ANY type of prejudice(race, age, gender, etc) the rule is only as good as its enforcement. so my questions is what happens if you spot it or come across it? are all of the comments watched that closely by the moderators? or if we spot something like this do we report it to a moderator?

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
while i applaud any rule that helps stamp out ANY type of prejudice(race, age, gender, etc) the rule is only as good as its enforcement. so my questions is what happens if you spot it or come across it? are all of the comments watched that closely by the moderators? or if we spot something like this do we report it to a moderator?

Yes, and the justice handed out will be appropriate. Some have been banned as few as a few weeks, others longer, although it hasn't happened to me, just what I observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom