Ppc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any PPC matches around OKC/Norman. Are they held regularly and open to... civilians? I shot in a PPC match in Norman and it was a lot of fun except for the part where I had to fish around my pocket for cartridges to refill a magazine during the stage. Now that I have proper equipment I'd like to give it another try.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this month is the state match so i think it is closed to non LEO, you could however go to arcadia on the 15th and shoot the ICORE match instead.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many speedloaders and speedloader holders are necessary for ICORE? I have some speedloaders but no pouches to hold them on my belt. Is there a standard type that you would recommend? I have safariland2 loaders, the ones with the button but not the big 3 inch handle.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the most on a stage you would need is 6? I did it for the first time last month at OKC and had a ball and everyone will loan you stuff to get you through. Great group of guys to shoot with. Just go and you will have a blast.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many speedloaders and speedloader holders are necessary for ICORE? I have some speedloaders but no pouches to hold them on my belt. Is there a standard type that you would recommend? I have safariland2 loaders, the ones with the button but not the big 3 inch handle.

What model and make of revo do you have? Sometimes I carry stuff, and sometimes I don't huh imhntn?:blush: Let me know and I'll throw stuff in if I can help. later rdd

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a model 14, K frame S&W with 6" barrel. The holster I have is leather and has a strap that goes over the trigger guard and trigger and snaps shut. Would the holster be considered ICORE legal?
I need some speedloader holders for my belt. Could you bring some extras? I ordered a couple but they may not arrive in time? I really want to do the ICORE!!!

6" barrel OK? Is it IDPA that has 4" limit?

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a model 14, K frame S&W with 6" barrel. The holster I have is leather and has a strap that goes over the trigger guard and trigger and snaps shut. Would the holster be considered ICORE legal?
I need some speedloader holders for my belt. Could you bring some extras? I ordered a couple but they may not arrive in time? I really want to do the ICORE!!!

6" barrel OK? Is it IDPA that has 4" limit?

I'll throw my K frame stuff in my bag. Jet and a few dade Loaders the only issue would be grip clearance. On your holster it must cover your trigger guard and we can work with covering that up if need be. But be forwarned this stuff may cause addiction, :) later rdd