Practical Rifle @ Oil Capital Saturday December 1st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are non-participating spectators allowed?
If you go to spectate you will kick yourself in the butt 10 minutes in for not giving up the 12 bucks for a few hours of fun. If you talking about bringing someone.... A guy had his kid with him last time. Nobody seemed to mind. I had never been to a match until this month. I screwed up a little but I still shot decent and had a blast. I plan on going every chance I get.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go to spectate you will kick yourself in the butt 10 minutes in for not giving up the 12 bucks for a few hours of fun. If you talking about bringing someone.... A guy had his kid with him last time. Nobody seemed to mind. I had never been to a match until this month. I screwed up a little but I still shot decent and had a blast. I plan on going every chance I get.

I couldn't agree more!

"I sure am glad I came to watch instead of just shooting.". Said no one ever!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you go to spectate you will kick yourself in the butt 10 minutes in for not giving up the 12 bucks for a few hours of fun.

"I sure am glad I came to watch instead of just shooting.". Said no one ever!

I'm willing to take that chance, and perhaps be the first to make that comment :wink2: So the action won't commence until some time around 10:30 or 11?

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm willing to take that chance, and perhaps be the first to make that comment :wink2: So the action won't commence until some time around 10:30 or 11?

It usually starts before that. Id say probably 10:15.

I plan on going to this one (like all of them) But wont make any promises because usually something happens at the last minute that prevents me from going.

Latest posts

Top Bottom