Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
OMG THE VIDEOS I'M SEEING ARE ALL BEING PUT OUT TO SHILL THIS HARD

THEY ARE GOING WITH "HIT BETWEEN MUH HEARTBEATS" THEORY OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??! THEY'VE BEEN TRYING THAT IN BASEBALL FOR DECADES; THAT IS THE MOST BS I'VE EVER HEARD. IT'S LIKE THE "DEN MAK" MARTIAL ARTS BLOW; YOU STRIKE A MAN IN THE RIGHT SPOT BETWEEN HEART BEATS AND HE JUST DROPS DEAD!!!

THE FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!!!

TWITTER DELETING VIDEOS; REDDIT DELETING VIDEOS; YOUTUBE DELETING VIDEOS

WE'VE SEEN IT BEFORE. WE ALL HAVE.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Way to go Joe…..show your butt
how did he die? you think he got hit between heart beats?

you realize we've had threads and threads and "sudden death", especially among athletes, it's a LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH in MANY NATIONS for people in age groups that DON'T NORMALLY DROP DEAD, IN LITERALLY ALL THE YEARS OF THE NFL THIS HAS NEVER OCCURRED.

IF ONLY; IF ONLY YOU COULD POINT TO *ONE THING* THAT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT NOW. NEVER IN A SINGLE HUMAN UNTIL 2019.

PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING IT DOESN'T HAPPEN WHILE WE WATCH IT LIVE. AGAIN, MUST BE A PSYCHIC, HOW ARE WE PREDICTING THESE DEATHS?!?!?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grief. It was most likely an arrhythmia from a sternal hit. Prob an R on T arrhythmia. These sports injuries are literally the only reason Lacross players are required to wear a chest plate.

“Commotio cordis occurs mostly in boys and young men (average age 15), usually during sports, most frequently baseball, often despite a chest protector. It is usually caused by a projectile, but can also be caused by the blow of an elbow or other body part. Being less developed, the thorax of an adolescent is likely more prone to this injury given the circumstances.” “From 1996 to spring 2007, the USA National Commotio Cordis Registry had 188 cases recorded…”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis
We‘re going to hear A LOT about commotio cordis in the coming days. This type of injury has been known for decades. I guarantee 99% of Docs or paramedics who work sporting events saw the hit to his chest thought of Cordis. They make athletes wear protective equipment specifically to prevent this type of injury. Laymen or the conspiracy crowd may claim vaccine caused it but thats just evidence of jumping the shark. It’s as absurd as watching someone get shot & claiming it’s vax related.

Last edited:

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

you realize we've had threads and threads and "sudden death", especially among athletes, it's a LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH in MANY NATIONS for people in age groups that DON'T NORMALLY DROP DEAD, IN LITERALLY ALL THE YEARS OF THE NFL THIS HAS NEVER OCCURRED.

IF ONLY; IF ONLY YOU COULD POINT TO *ONE THING* THAT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT NOW. NEVER IN A SINGLE HUMAN UNTIL 2019.

PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING IT DOESN'T HAPPEN WHILE WE WATCH IT LIVE. AGAIN, MUST BE A PSYCHIC, HOW ARE WE PREDICTING THESE DEATHS?!?!?

Is there any correlation between vaccines and PEOPLE USING ALL CAPS?

If so, we need another vaccine for them as well.

Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Tried posting a link.

Christian Ericksen a danish soccer player collapsed earlier this year.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Tried posting a link.

Christian Ericksen a danish soccer player collapsed earlier this year.
there's literally hundreds all over the world. it's now in the triple digits. like i said, when darryl kyle was *found* dead in the 90's, it stopped baseball. it was a HUGE deal for a SINGLE athlete to just like....be dead. now we're **seeing it happen live** every day in all levels of play; from children to retired athletes out for a jog.

if only there was ONE THING we might be able to point to.....

i think we see a strike. not even kidding. i wouldn't play.

good luck with the lawsuits!
>oh wait they thought of that...almost like.....

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Where did you see he died? All I am seeing is he is in critical condition (11 minutes ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom