Prayers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one drug I cant remember made me see things that werent there.
It was snowing in my room, I say bugs crawling all over the ceiling, I was seeing spirit people I swore there was a person sitting on each side of my bed watching TV just chillin...I was afraid to go to sleep and I didnt all night.

There are people on the streets wanting those pills.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, dang. I thought we were gonna get to split up your gear, but I guess you’re still upright and taking nourishment, so we’ll have to save those plans for another day.

Keep at it, man.
Theres enough for just about everyone here between guns and ammo lol

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one drug I cant remember made me see things that werent there.
It was snowing in my room, I say bugs crawling all over the ceiling, I was seeing spirit people I swore there was a person sitting on each side of my bed watching TV just chillin...I was afraid to go to sleep and I didnt all night.
When my dad slid off the roof and busted up his wrist, when he was waiting to go into surgery, he swore he saw hundreds of ants on the floor and up in the tracks of the divider curtains on the ceiling. I don’t know what drug caused that, but I don’t think I ever want to try it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my dad slid off the roof and busted up his wrist, when he was waiting to go into surgery, he swore he saw hundreds of ants on the floor and up in the tracks of the divider curtains on the ceiling. I don’t know what drug caused that, but I don’t think I ever want to try it.
I dunno ... I'd be game. Might be an interesting "adventure." 😉🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom