Prayers, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathunter

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's my turn. Prostate cancer. This started way back in August, when my PSA jumped on annual routine blood work. Trips to the urologist, MRI's, biopsies, etc. and confirmed in mid December. Saw two different urologists and both had the same recommendation ... surgery. So, I am scheduled for robotic surgery in OKC Monday morning. I know several of you have been through this, and I appreciate any and all input. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, if you're the praying kind. TIA

Don
Praying for you. You got this.

Okieoutdoors

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don I went through prostate cancer last year I went the proton therapy route in OKC great results

Nothing against your doctors but they get paid to operate you might check into proton

You are welcome to message me

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's my turn. Prostate cancer. This started way back in August, when my PSA jumped on annual routine blood work. Trips to the urologist, MRI's, biopsies, etc. and confirmed in mid December. Saw two different urologists and both had the same recommendation ... surgery. So, I am scheduled for robotic surgery in OKC Monday morning. I know several of you have been through this, and I appreciate any and all input. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, if you're the praying kind. TIA

Don
Prayers sent for you, hope the surgery goes well and the next post from ya is some good results 🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom