It's going to be a while until I can go shooting again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger Racing

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you get well quick.
Prayers sent for your recovery and health. Prostate cancer is a serious issue for both young and older men. It is not recognized and tested for as much as it should be. Maybe we should have a separate Forum for Prostate Cancer to discuss and increase awareness.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent for your recovery and health. Prostate cancer is a serious issue for both young and older men. It is not recognized and tested for as much as it should be. Maybe we should have a separate Forum for Prostate Cancer to discuss and increase awareness.
been dealing with mine for approx 20 years it sucks. so far no cancer. but started having issues pretty young! O by the way how fast can a Badger Run if you race them?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the few advantages of a prostatectomy, I can empty my bladder in about 2 seconds... :)
I'm kinda trying to avoid anymore surgeries. 2009 was a banner year for surgery for me. Arthroscopic surgery on my right hip in January, hemorrhoidectomy in March, which I'm never letting happen again, and total hip replacement of the right hip in August. Old style surgery, where they cut through the gluteus maximus. Woke up in less pain than I was in when they started the sedation, but took most of a year to heal. Left hip total replacement in 2014, and I talked them out of trying for arthroscopic repairs first. The newer procedure where they go in from the front, soft tissue only, and was back at work in 8 weeks. Also been avoiding surgery on both knees since I was 19. I'm 68 now. Likewise the back since age 32... One of the family jokes is that if we were horses, they'd have sent us to the glue factory instead of breeding us.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda trying to avoid anymore surgeries. 2009 was a banner year for surgery for me. Arthroscopic surgery on my right hip in January, hemorrhoidectomy in March, which I'm never letting happen again, and total hip replacement of the right hip in August. Old style surgery, where they cut through the gluteus maximus. Woke up in less pain than I was in when they started the sedation, but took most of a year to heal. Left hip total replacement in 2014, and I talked them out of trying for arthroscopic repairs first. The newer procedure where they go in from the front, soft tissue only, and was back at work in 8 weeks. Also been avoiding surgery on both knees since I was 19. I'm 68 now. Likewise the back since age 32... One of the family jokes is that if we were horses, they'd have sent us to the glue factory instead of breeding us.

I know how you feel. I'm trying my damnest not to have anothet surgery for ... Oh ... Hmmmm ... The rest of my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom