Preadator Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCSO4460

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On February 13 And 14th There Is A Predator Calling Contest In Hinton. Entry Fee Are $200 Per Team, Three Man Teams. Feb 12th You Meet At The Firing Pin In Hinton At 7 Pm. Must Have Entry Fee By Feb 1 Send Entry Fee To Henry Meiwes 124 E Skyview Hinton, Ok 73047 If You Have Question Contact Henry At 405-226-5481. I Seen This Thought I Would Let Every One Know About It. I Went Last Year But The Wind Was So Bad Last Year I Did Not Have Any Luck Nor Did I Go To Check In.

1st Place 70 %
2nd Place 20 %
3rd Place 10 %

I Have Been Thinking About Hosting One Here In Newcastle Just Dont Know What The Turn Out Rate Would Be. Let Me Know What You Think About Having One In This Area???

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am hosting one in the Mcloud area for the central part of the state. You should try mine and see what happens. It is on the 20th of Feb. I have 7 teams already signed up and ready to go. Look at the Thread 1st Annual Coyote contest...... on here for details. 100% pay out as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom