prep as you go plan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK ... I took a look. Also got their e-mail ... interesting.

You can buy a lot of groceries at the "regular grocery store" for $129 or $386 :shocked: a month. Then you would be putting back foods you are familiar with and your family wouldn't be so apt to have digestive issues ... Plus, canned foods from the store have liquids in them. In certain situations that liquid might be more important that the calories in the food itself.

Still, if you are looking to have food put back and not have to think or worry about it, I can see the appeal. Not the way I operate, obviously, but to each their own. I tend to look at things like this as if someone has this stuff (or any other foodstuffs) put back then they won't be bothering me for MY foodstuffs ...

Here's the link for anyone interested ...

http://link.beprepared.com/view/51b6004765217dc6e1b5faeb1vss2.1nfb/457be772

For the record, I have both ... and we eat both ... on a pretty regular basis. Only thing I've changed recently is I've placed a order for pool shock and had GC pick up a couple extra boxes of latex gloves ... Oh and I bought a couple more bottles of fresh Clorox ... because what I had was getting close to being 9 months old. The "old" stuff gets used in the laundry. The "new" stuff gets to sit on the shelf ... just in case ...

I like the pool shock stuff. I think wifey bought 3 or 4 cases to close our pool but only used 2 bags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom