President Obama will be here Sunday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hahaha - so much hate in this thread.

I think Obama was a normal politician before he won the election. Then he was taken to the mother ship and replace with a pod-person (as was Bush, and Clinton, and pretty much every president going back all the way to at least Kennedy - that's all I can prove anyway).

I don't agree with a lot of his politics (probably the majority of his views), but I don't necessarily hate the man.

Then again... I don't idolize any Republicans (or Libertarians for that matter) either.

Seem to recall those that griped when he DID NOT visit a disaster area. Hate if he does/hate if he doesnt. Some people's hypocracy knows no bounds.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good sense? We should be so lucky! This is just how long it takes to coordinate a presidential visit, with all the security arrangements, itenerary, coordination with all the local agencies/authorities, etc. the visit was likely scheduled as soon as all the footage of destroyed schools hit the national media, and his entourage has been on the ground ever since making arrangements.
And who pays for all of this.........we do with our taxes!!!!!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't mad when Bush only did a flyover of New Orleans, wouldn't bother me one bit if big O did the same. It's too crazy down there right now. He and his handlers should have the sense to realize the additional stress a Presidential visit causes.

Land AF1 at Tinker, pick up the Governor in Marine One, flyover the area and then sit down with State officials to discuss what additional assistance, if any, the Federal government can provide. Then leave and get back to what should be your full time job...running the country.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't mad when Bush only did a flyover of New Orleans, wouldn't bother me one bit if big O did the same. It's too crazy down there right now. He and his handlers should have the sense to realize the additional stress a Presidential visit causes.

Land AF1 at Tinker, pick up the Governor in Marine One, flyover the area and then sit down with State officials to discuss what additional assistance, if any, the Federal government can provide. Then leave and get back to what should be your full time job...running the country.
I don't always agree with you, but I do this time.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahaha - so much hate in this thread.

I think Obama was a normal politician before he won the election. Then he was taken to the mother ship and replace with a pod-person (as was Bush, and Clinton, and pretty much every president going back all the way to at least Kennedy - that's all I can prove anyway).

I don't agree with a lot of his politics (probably the majority of his views), but I don't necessarily hate the man.

Then again... I don't idolize any Republicans (or Libertarians for that matter) either.

We can all hate him just as much as he hates us and our country. He does not give a **** about the people of Oklahoma. He never has and he never will, this is just a photo op for him and he is hoping showing up after something like this has happened will make some people forget about all the **** he is in the middle of right now. Just like any other democrat he is not going to waste a crisis.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can all hate him just as much as he hates us and our country. He does not give a **** about the people of Oklahoma. He never has and he never will, this is just a photo op for him and he is hoping showing up after something like this has happened will make some people forget about all the **** he is in the middle of right now. Just like any other democrat he is not going to waste a crisis.

This kind of over the top horse hockey is what will keep the Dems in power for many years to come. Congrats!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with this. Like it or not, he is the Pres. If he wants to come and see the damage, then I am okay with it. I just don't want to see him clog up the roads for people who are trying to get in and out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom