Price on pmag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the going price for 30 rnd Pmags with the window these days?
I found a whole rack full at Wichita Cabelas for $12.99 each. Even some 40 rnd Pmags for $20.00. They had entire isle full of them.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've been "on sale" at a number of websites lately for $9 (30 round) and up. The 40 rounders are around $20. I haven't priced any at brick and mortar stores lately.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok, I guess I deserve that.
Next question, What is the going rate for these at other places where many of you guys shop at in the OKC area? Or is anyone even buying them anymore?

Guess I should have asked if these were fair prices or if one could get a better deal online.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The price is fair if you need some, but there have been better deals on a regular basis lately online. Personally, I would watch the sales next week for some sub $10 pmags. The retailers have a ton of them right now and not a great demand, so it is really a buyers market. The 40 rounders for $20 is pretty good anywhere.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supply caught up with demand. Everybody's backorders got filled and now they want rid of them . Hence the low prices.
About the time they clear the shelves, there will be another "incident" and prices will climb again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol

Yeah, FBT was sellin' 'em for $10 for the Gen2s, I think? I may pick up a few more, just for the heck of it. I still think they're going to be banz0red eventually, so having a few hundred in a closet isn't going to hurt anything. I think I've got a bit more than 60 right now, lol.

I'm an ammo and equipment whore, there's no doubt. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom