primer sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPP are still in stock and LPP are out. I didn't expect inventory to last long at those prices.
What did everyone want?
I'd take 5K SPP

Did we wait too long? Inventory status shows "out of stock". Will they honor the price if we were to put in an order, and ship them when they receive more inventory?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people who use Wolf primers brag that they perform perfectly. I have read of one or two buyers who had problems with some percentage of them failing to function. If you are one of the few unlucky ones you seem to be stuck. Its difficult/impossible to return primers. I also feel for the guys who bought tens of thousands of them before the price drop when they were the only kind many people could get.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im wanting SPP also. So

If

Tul is wanting 6K
Bevenue is wanting 5
and I'm would get 5
then all we need is another 4 to make it an even 20.

any other takers?

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went ahead and bought 20K SPP, total for 5K is $81. 15K of those are spoken for. If you want the other 5K please let me know and I will put your name on them.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use them in the 9mm practice ammo and have a dud about every 100 rds. I would not use them in a match. Usually they will fire if I pull through the double action again but sometimes not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom