Primers in Stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they get back down to $30-$40 a thousand I might think of buying some.
I got chastised on this forum for refusing to buy .22 RF ammo above .04 cents a round by the scalpers when a bulk box of 500 got over $100.
Guess what, it got back down to .04 cents and some at 3.5 cents for the import stuff.
I'm good for the rest of my life now after that for .22rf.
Probably good on primers for that same time period, but just want to see it get back down again so I can say these are not the new normal. It will happen.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last primers i bought was $28 per 1k and they were CCI srp and that may be the last i ever buy i just cut back on my shooting and will conserve the 60k i have for when i really need them and at my age there may be some left when im gone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last primers i bought was $28 per 1k and they were CCI srp and that may be the last i ever buy i just cut back on my shooting and will conserve the 60k i have for when i really need them and at my age there may be some left when im gone.
I hope to fire the last round in my stash the day before I die.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they get back down to $30-$40 a thousand I might think of buying some.
I got chastised on this forum for refusing to buy .22 RF ammo above .04 cents a round by the scalpers when a bulk box of 500 got over $100.
Guess what, it got back down to .04 cents and some at 3.5 cents for the import stuff.
I'm good for the rest of my life now after that for .22rf.
Probably good on primers for that same time period, but just want to see it get back down again so I can say these are not the new normal. It will happen.
The million dollar question is will that ever happen, especiallt with President Potato and his band of grifters in charge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom