Probably the best evening in the stand......ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie,

of all the pictures and stories I see on the forum, the ones of your daughter are by far my favorite!

Congratulations to your daughter for a great deer, and to you for being a great dad! I would give anything to be in your shoes, and to have a daughter I could take hunting...

A job well done!

David

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okie,

of all the pictures and stories I see on the forum, the ones of your daughter are by far my favorite!

Congratulations to your daughter for a great deer, and to you for being a great dad! I would give anything to be in your shoes, and to have a daughter I could take hunting...

A job well done!

David

Appreciate it David, good to hear from you :)

Great story, photos and video Okie! How awesome. I hope to get the chance to experience this with my daughter one day.

Won't be long, it goes too fast!

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw man.....this post is awesome! Great pics of cat and deer, great video and a big buck payoff at the end! Congratulations to your daughter and to you for raising her the right way, that is a great buck!
She has acquired some real outdoor skills! I hear what your saying about how quick they grow up, my boy is 7 already....doesn't seem possible, I hope I am doing enough with him outdoors to instill the love of it in him. I plan on taking him to sit with me on a deer hunt this year to see how he does. Again a BIG OL attagirl to your daughter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom