problem with pocket holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok sorry to resurrect a old thread but this is something that I have wanted and I found someone that makes a wallet holster that can be shot from for the TCP (also ones for LCP and P3AT/P32). I figured someone doing a search might find this. I ordered one and am happy with it, you can tell it is hand made i.e. not perfectly matched edges but not noticeable without a hard inspection. The overall quality is very good and I think it will definatly hold up and serve its purpose. Anyway this is the site. http://shop.holsterpro.net/
awww.StammesOpfer.com_TCP.jpg

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im using a KNJ nylon pocket holster. Paid $7 or so for it at Tulsa Firearms (available at Dongs and a few others as well)

It is 98% invisible in my pocket, and its incredibly comfortable. for me it's brilliantly easy to draw from, and i can still walk with my hand in my pockets comfortably. The holster has two pockets, ive seem spare mags in the other, but to me that doesnt feel good and prints some. I can keep an ID and credit card +cash in it without even noticing. Great for emergancy bugout, loss of wallet, or any other situation that might involve not having your wallet.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok sorry to resurrect a old thread but this is something that I have wanted and I found someone that makes a wallet holster that can be shot from for the TCP (also ones for LCP and P3AT/P32). I figured someone doing a search might find this. I ordered one and am happy with it, you can tell it is hand made i.e. not perfectly matched edges but not noticeable without a hard inspection. The overall quality is very good and I think it will definatly hold up and serve its purpose. Anyway this is the site. http://shop.holsterpro.net/
awww.StammesOpfer.com_TCP.jpg

Boy that looks close to what I sell, looks like Looper leather may have a pat. case to go after. I know the one shown is not for the LCP, but the one on the site is.

ai43.tinypic.com_160v5nt.jpg

Thank you clue.

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy that looks close to what I sell, looks like Looper leather may have a pat. case to go after. I know the one shown is not for the LCP, but the one on the site is.

ai43.tinypic.com_160v5nt.jpg

Thank you clue.

Uh, no, Looper has no standing in that respect. The first holster company to reinvent this style of holster, with the blessing from BATF, was Art of the Hide. So it may be the opposite - Art of the Hide could chase down some of those that came after them....

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, no, Looper has no standing in that respect. The first holster company to reinvent this style of holster, with the blessing from BATF, was Art of the Hide. So it may be the opposite - Art of the Hide could chase down some of those that came after them....

Accoding to Looper leather who I talked to 4 days ago about the pat. they are currently the Pat. holder through a suit and funds owed them, which the pat. was awarded to them.

I am only repeating what eas told to me by one of the owners, who I do business with.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes the looper one looks to be better quality too, stitched rather than glued and screwed. If you are looking for one for an LCP or P3AT I would probably stick with Looper BUT.... No love for my TCP=No Go for me.

As for the patent they would probably spend more money on lawyers than they could get out of a guy doing this out of his garage or something. One could do this easily themselves if so motivated (I wasn't).

Latest posts

Top Bottom