Proud Dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter Miranda, graduated Casady today after spending 15 years there (2 years pre k, kindergarten and then 1st through 12th). I couldn't be more proud, especially since I used to wonder if I would ever have kids. My wife and I didn't meet each other until after 30, so we are older than a lot of the parents up there. Good job! One more year and your brother walks.

PXL_20240602_013755103.MP.jpg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck yeah!!! Congrats to y’all!!! :thumb:
What are her future plans?

Edit to add that there’s nothing wrong with having kids a little later in life. We had our first two at 22 and 24, and then my wife decided she wanted a 3rd. Our daughter was born when we were 36, so our kids are 32, 30, and 18.
She is going to OCU next year, majoring in Technical Theater Lighting with a minor in Computer Programing. Since she is planning on living at home, we get to save about 10 grand in housing costs!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t even know her and I’m proud of her.

You’re a lucky man to have such a smart and beautiful daughter. Good luck!

Did yall manage to celebrate?
We are doing a party for her next weekend, she wanted to wait until things calmed down and she could catch her breath.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter Miranda, graduated Casady today after spending 15 years there (2 years pre k, kindergarten and then 1st through 12th). I couldn't be more proud, especially since I used to wonder if I would ever have kids. My wife and I didn't meet each other until after 30, so we are older than a lot of the parents up there. Good job! One more year and your brother walks.

View attachment 483320
Hey Good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom