PSA $110 Pump Shitgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Don’t know anything about them but $110 seems cheap.

IMG_6291.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Been watching TFB TV on youtube (guy does a lot of shotgun tests) -- he seems to have fun with the inexpensive shotguns trying to get them to survive 500 continuous rounds in one range session

Anything off brand or Turkish generally does not - but the 'ol boy is shooting magnums, slugs, double ought, birdshot - you name it

cheapest shotgun that lived was a Maverick 88 (about $220 at Academy)

I bet if you just kept this one loaded with birdshot, this one would survive just fine for a few rounds if you needed to repel boarders trying to get into your safe room or wifes underwear drawer after a tornado - or just keep it loaded with rocksalt for a great dirt cheap "Git off my lawn !" gun

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Been watching TFB TV on youtube (guy does a lot of shotgun tests) -- he seems to have fun with the inexpensive shotguns trying to get them to survive 500 continuous rounds in one range session

Anything off brand or Turkish generally does not - but the 'ol boy is shooting magnums, slugs, double ought, birdshot - you name it

cheapest shotgun that lived was a Maverick 88 (about $220 at Academy)

I bet if you just kept this one loaded with birdshot, this one would survive just fine for a few rounds if you needed to repel boarders trying to get into your safe room or wifes underwear drawer after a tornado - or just keep it loaded with rocksalt for a great dirt cheap "Git off my lawn !" gun

At least when the salt rusted trough it wouldn't be a big loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom