Halloween 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
FINALLY! It has cooled down a bit and made my garage workshop habitable again. I have several projects I want to get done besides my usual dungeon with shackles for the kids. I am fabricating some games for the kids to see if they can get more candy. Number one on the list is my version of the old bent wire and loop electronic buzzer game. THe object is to use a handheld loop and pass it from one end of the wire to the other without the buzzer going off when you touch the wire.

Here is my schematic I drew up.
1725691053856.jpeg

I haven't completed it yet, I'm still locating pieces and parts from my shop. I'm testing components one at a time for proof of concept then adding them to the relays. There will be a piano bench with a discarded carpet vacuum motor attached. It has an eccentric to make the bench vibrate. Then there are some el cheapo car horns I have on a 12 V 30 AH battery concealed in a drawer in the side table which holds the wire game. I am making the wires exchangeable in complexity to accommodate small kids to teens.

I also want to build a PLINKO game using 3 inch plastic checkers or poker type chips. I'm going to source the chips first so I can then size the board layout to the chips.

Another one is Splat The Rat.

I want to make my house a destination for Halloween instead of a stop for another piece of candy.

1725691291268.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You remember them too. I still love Ajax airlines. The proud bird with a brass a$$. :rotflmao:
And Ajax Liquor Store.

"Where Bambi goes, nothing grows."

and the punchline

"That's quite an order sir, are you having a party?"

"Ahh, uhh, no, just trying to get up the nerve to go to confession."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom