Do guys EVER get tired??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s like this 😉 Despite all the garbage out there by the feminists men and women are different and that’s alright because God made us that way for a reason. Women have thousands of more connections between the two hemispheres of their brains allowing them to process much more information at the same time. Women also have more cones in their eyes and can differentiate between shades of color much better than a man. Men have more blood for the same sized individual and larger lungs so we can get our muscles oxygenated much better than women. There are a gagillion differences but when it gets down to brass tacks women are better at certain things and men are better at others and it’s when we appreciate those differences that things run soooo much better. By the by “different” doesn’t mean more important or valuable….just different.

Oh yeah. I get that. I've ALWAYS said men and women were meant to COMPLIMENT each other.

And a LOT of what you guys do is mental. I know because I was my dad's "son" for YEARS. He treated me like a boy and I worked like a man around his clinic. It was not uncommon for the grown men to send me to get a dog or cat ... Or horse ... That they were afraid of out of the pen, kennel or stall and bring it up to the main building. Not my dad -- this was clients afraid of their own pets because they hadn't trained them in basic manners. 🙄🙄🙄 I didn't have any trouble within them because they got treats from me when they were good, and the nightstick when they weren't. 🤭

And the care I have seen single dad's giving their kids care that makes any SAH, Suburban driving soccer mom in the world look like a card-carrying psychopath. 🤷🤣

But ... Those dad's can still be "Dad" when they need to and crack the whip. I have never perfected the letting things roll off me thing. I mean I do okay with a lot of things but other things -- like being taken for granted. Or treated like I'm just expected to go along because I'm a girl and are only good for two things. One of them they should do with their mouth shut and the other it should be WIDE OPEN. 🙄🙄 Other than that, girls are just a nuisance that is to be tolerated and humored just enough to keep her cleaning house and sucking dick.

I'm really trying to figure out how to not care but I have just enough of a feminist in me that I WILL plot your death by a thousand cuts and spend the rest of my life trying to make it happen. Lol OR ... I will just go off the deep end. And nobody wants to see that -- though I have to say it IS effective. I've never had anyone come back for seconds after we have a verbal altercation where my brain has decided that my tongue doesn't have to abide by the boundaries of polite conversation. 🤭🫣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe THAT is a DNA thing too and I should just not fight the inclination ... 🤷🤣🤣🤣 I'd drink more but past experiences tell me that's not really a wise decision. Well, unless I can go to sober to passed plumb out in just a couple of drinks and skip over the "drunk" part. But what fun is that??

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good gosh, imagine if grey was on there. Don't go grab some gray paint with your wife.."real quick." ya better block out some time!

We actually have had that discussion here. GOOD GOD!!🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 I finally just picked out what I wanted. Know what he said?? Why is the wall white when you wanted to paint it gray??? 🤦🤦🤦

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good gosh, imagine if grey was on there. Don't go grab some gray paint with your wife.."real quick." ya better block out some time!
GAWD! You had to remind me of that!!!
It took my wifey six months of small quart samples from Sherwin, Lowes, HD, Ace, etc and 1 foot by 6 foot painted pieces of wall so she could see the paint color in all lighting conditions. After 32 samples, her final choice? 'Light Grey' at Home Depot.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took my wifey six months of small quart samples from Sherwin, Lowes, HD, Ace, etc and 1 foot by 6 foot painted pieces of wall so she could see the paint color in all lighting conditions. After 32 samples, her final choice? 'Light Grey' at Home Depot.

Good choice! 😍🤣🤣

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I can answer the OP question, but growing up in the Panhandle through the years that I've lived (1946 +) it is kind of like dealing with weather. I don't worry too much about what the weather forecasts are, because I am going to have to deal with whatever comes anyway. Just put on a heavier coat or wider brimmed had and keep plugging away. It's that way even in retirement.

However, I've been blessed in astounding ways, and especially so in the woman that I'm married to now for 55 years. While I'm apprehensive about my upcoming surgery, I was reminded today that I'm in God's hands, so I should just leave it all to him. Him and my wonderful wife are still here to support and encourage me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny.
My wife is the best hand I’ve ever known.

See? That's me. I am the kinda person who says "Well, it's a **** show, but it's MY **** show and it's not gonna get done until I get it done." I've NEVER had a job (we're talking traditionally male jobs -- hay baling, working cattle, cleaning up after something failed and left **** spewed EVERYWHERE) that I wasn't told later I was as hard a working "man" as they'd ever met. I did a LOT of rural work when I was growing up and in college and LOVED it. Napped in the bed of a pick up truck more than once because I was just too tired to drive home.

It's not the physical work that puzzles me. It's the day in, day out grind that no one appreciates. It's the being invisible until someone wants something. I dunno. Maybe I'm just being a girl and overthinking this ****. 🤷

Reaction score
I 1,000% understand. hahahahah

Shes a good girl however.

Latest posts

Top Bottom