Do guys EVER get tired??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Doctor friend that told me that women were not built for hard labor, they just didn't have the build. He cited a woman who worked on an assembly line and continually came in to see him with joint paint and muscular problems.. Conversely, there are some men who are not built for hard labor, it takes its toll regardless of whether it is a man or woman and heredity also plays a role. I guess the end result is in the end all of us hurt with hard labor.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9902.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked Serie, what do women want.
That danged thing talked to me for three days!!

Oh my gosh! Is THAT ALL?!?!? I finally had to disconnect mine -- men ... What do they want?? Beer, food and more sex positions that ANYONE can complete in their lifetime. God forbid we miss one -- "she was listing them off in order of preference ... 🙄🙄

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
testosterone
I had a guy friend get low on it and did not want to do anything.
He did not know what the problem was but he wanted to vegetate on the couch.

He got therapy and is back at it.
If a female gets too much testosterone she can get to be very angry.
If you are not used to higher levels of that stuff you will not know how to deal with it or people that piss you off.

I have often pounded people i had issues with but i gave them an out and gave them 3 chances before I went off on them.

Treat me and my family right and we will get along just fine.
There are lines and non written rules we all must follow.

I've given this some thought. Maybe I need to get a blood test. But ... I dunno. I cannot imagine I've had high amounts of testosterone all my life. I mean I did go through puberty and my balls didn't drop so I'm assuming that means I don't have any. 🤷

This thing that happens seems to be more tied to a "flight or fight" thing. Maybe it's a conditioned response from my rather unusual childhood??🤔🤔🤔

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the day in, day out grind that no one appreciates. It's the being invisible until someone wants something. \🤷
That's part of being a decent human being that was taught to you by your father. Your life doesn't matter to anyone else but you, until it does. No one is coming to pay your bills. No one is coming to give you a ride. No one is coming to make dinner. You do it until you don't have to. That's drive. That's determination. If you have both, you can make anything happen.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s like this 😉 Despite all the garbage out there by the feminists men and women are different and that’s alright because God made us that way for a reason. Women have thousands of more connections between the two hemispheres of their brains allowing them to process much more information at the same time. Women also have more cones in their eyes and can differentiate between shades of color much better than a man. Men have more blood for the same sized individual and larger lungs so we can get our muscles oxygenated much better than women. There are a gagillion differences but when it gets down to brass tacks women are better at certain things and men are better at others and it’s when we appreciate those differences that things run soooo much better. By the by “different” doesn’t mean more important or valuable….just different.
No sense in repeating what has already been said very well. This^^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom