PSA ~$330 AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
This is the upper I have purchased. I have 2 of them.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...-7-nitride-classic-upper-with-bcg-ch-fde.html
Same $229 at this time.
I made a wood stock for one and it shoots excellent as in Sub MOA with 50 and 55 gr v-max handloads.

You guys that claim Poor or Poorer have you bought that exact one and tested it for yourself.

I have 4 PSA freedom uppers and all shoot the same. 2 are stainless freedom series all are 16" and 1:7 5.56.
My lowers were 80% and I run the PSA lower parts kit triggers that I have massaged in 3 of the rifles.
And a bag of trigger parts I got on here for the 4th one.

I have not ran the M4 profile. All mine are Freedom Classic blems.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is the upper I have purchased. I have 2 of them.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...-7-nitride-classic-upper-with-bcg-ch-fde.html
Same $229 at this time.
I made a wood stock for one and it shoots excellent as in Sub MOA with 50 and 55 gr v-max handloads.

You guys that claim Poor or Poorer have you bought that exact one and tested it for yourself.

I have 4 PSA freedom uppers and all shoot the same. 2 are stainless freedom series all are 16" and 1:7 5.56.
My lowers were 80% and I run the PSA lower parts kit triggers that I have massaged in 3 of the rifles.
And a bag of trigger parts I got on here for the 4th one.

I have not ran the M4 profile. All mine are Freedom Classic blems.

Pssst......I posted the deal lol.....and routinely post their deals. Oh and built 3-4 ars with their parts.

I will always joke about the drama associated with ARs though. :D

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have to put the upper and lower TOGETHER?!? Dang, I’m out then. 😜

Oh, and needs a rear sight, carry handle or optic of some kind.

When that uncle/nephew you don’t like shows up for CWII/WWIII, you can put this in their hands since they’re anti-gun right now but won’t be later and not be out a bunch of pocket change.

ETA: you know what an anti-gunner is?

They’re just someone who hasn’t yet faced the exit end of a firearm!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Don’t let that ******** chart keep you from a PSA rifle. They shoot and are made well. When I say it is a budget rifle, not a thing wrong with that, just don’t try and resell it for higher quality rifle prices. I have a Lwrc gas gun and several PSA just for the hell of it. They are cheap to assemble and cheap to sell if a buddy needs one or I need safe space. Have fun and buy what you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom