• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

PSA AR15 stainless 18” fluted barrel6.5 Grendel pkg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrassGoblin

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty suspicious that you can't just post pictures of the receivers, timestamps and username included, to put an end to this nonsense.

It's what you should have done from the beginning.
It's being handled elsewhere. He knows, and we know because he's done it before. That's the last I'll say on this, the rules say we can only ask for more information or correct a mistake. The rules say nothing about asking a completly random hypothetical 3-400 more than an item is worth or listing something under a different company name. See you can buy an lwrc lower for 200 and slap a bca upper on it for another 200 and list it as an lwrc rifle for 2k and be completely within the rules, as noted by this and his other ads. This was purely factual and informative. No bashing or insulting.

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   1
It's being handled elsewhere. He knows, and we know because he's done it before. That's the last I'll say on this, the rules say we can only ask for more information or correct a mistake. The rules say nothing about asking a completly random hypothetical 3-400 more than an item is worth or listing something under a different company name. See you can buy an lwrc lower for 200 and slap a bca upper on it for another 200 and list it as an lwrc rifle for 2k and be completely within the rules, as noted by this and his other ads. This was purely factual and informative. No bashing or insulting.
I like you.
Welcome to the forum!

saruss

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
1729542841920.jpeg

Side by side for comparison

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I’d like to refer you to the portion of my ad that says “any additional pics/info feel free to txt”
Yep I read that and there are over a dozen members here that do participate in many other parts of this forum that know me very well and know for a fact I HAVE NEVER HAD A CELL PHONE.

I can't text because all I have is a home phone and a desk top computer.
And 1/2 the time my stupid Nikon camera does not work.

I do not have any e mail now either since ATT switched me to fiber 2 weeks ago.
Can't get an e mail either without a Cell phone.

Conundrum.
I am (-) this close to canceling my home phone.
Mostly calls from no one I know.

Pictures are easy enough to load on a computer though.
I still use paper and pencil to draw maps to go find what I need or want when it is out of town.
Stone age.