Pure crazy and criminal…. This is a violation of a persons civil rights IMO….. where’s the feds?🙀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CRAZY...Illinois just got added to my California & New York "Never Again List". In fact....I think OK, Tex and some others need to start constructing border walls....sorry but the crazy's need to stay and fix it rather than flee.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CRAZY...Illinois just got added to my California & New York "Never Again List". In fact....I think OK, Tex and some others need to start constructing border walls....sorry but the crazy's need to stay and fix it rather than flee.
I'm with you but I say wall them in like the leper colony they are.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think of how many people have been displaced and moved in the last two years because of the Democrats Covid response by shutting things down. People from all over the country have moved to different states including ours. Hopefully our state doesn’t start turning blue like Colorado did or we can look forward to stupid BS like that.
If OK can get through the November elections without turning blue I'll be amazed. Happy but amazed.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at their mayor, don't expect them to take anything serious.
When your that confused you can't be right about anything.
IMG_0722.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom