Pure crazy and criminal…. This is a violation of a persons civil rights IMO….. where’s the feds?🙀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what? A majority of people in that state voted for the morons that came up with that. F**k 'em. They're getting what they deserve. It'll be about Jan 2nd before they start whining about it.
Just think of how many people have been displaced and moved in the last two years because of the Democrats Covid response by shutting things down. People from all over the country have moved to different states including ours. Hopefully our state doesn’t start turning blue like Colorado did or we can look forward to stupid BS like that.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think of how many people have been displaced and moved in the last two years because of the Democrats Covid response by shutting things down. People from all over the country have moved to different states including ours. Hopefully our state doesn’t start turning blue like Colorado did or we can look forward to stupid BS like that.
I agree with everything you just said!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what? A majority of people in that state voted for the morons that came up with that. F**k 'em. They're getting what they deserve. It'll be about Jan 2nd before they start whining about it.
You misspelled “Chicago.“ I saw an election map of Illinois a little while back (for a gubernatorial election, IIRC), and it was all red except for Cook County (Chicago). Chicago has such a large population that it doesn’t take majorities in any of the other counties for the state to go blue.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You misspelled “Chicago.“ I saw an election map of Illinois a little while back (for a gubernatorial election, IIRC), and it was all red except for Cook County (Chicago). Chicago has such a large population that it doesn’t take majorities in any of the other counties for the state to go blue.

Yeah, some want to remove the electoral college, and I think it should be expanded to state elections. Stop crap like that from happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom