Tornado Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Moore & Norman has a tornado
My daughter was out to eat with a friend and her mom, and they’re in a storm shelter at a hotel across from OU campus.

I haven’t been watching the weather up there today, but it’s great to have friends that check in on my kid and let me know what’s going on. Thanks @DRC458 :thumb:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had sirens go off about 7:15. Little wind. About 4 1/2" of rain by 9:00.
Light rain, off and on since.
Had some hail in Wichita Falls and a funnel spotted between WF and here, but no damage, that I know of.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have quite a light show going on in the Tulsa area, and some pretty decent rain, too.lots of rolling thunder, and the TV keeps showing the EAS warning banner, but no sirens or anything terribly concerning so far.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one down in the Dibble and Cole areas, but I've not heard whether any real damage had occurred, but then, OSA tends to be my best source of information on damages. I think that one is the one that went by Riverwind.

@Okiedog

You live in the Sulphur area (or at least you did), so please check in and let us know if you and your family are OK. Somehow, I've lost your phone number from my phone or I would be texting you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom