Quality SP101 Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’m on the hunt for a well made leather holster for a Ruger SP101. Mine has the 2 1/4 inch barrel. It also really weirds me out to not have the trigger guard covered completely. This isn’t my normal area of expertise and I figured you all would know more. Who makes a good one?

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
El Paso Saddlery and Lobo Gun Leather would be where I'd start. One of these days I'm going to have Lobo make me one of their Combat Classics with copperhead skin inlay for my grandfather's old Smith duty gun.

JaO19e4.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I’m on the hunt for a well made leather holster for a Ruger SP101. Mine has the 2 1/4 inch barrel. It also really weirds me out to not have the trigger guard covered completely. This isn’t my normal area of expertise and I figured you all would know more. Who makes a good one?
Leather holsters squeak.

Alien gear
1707548813317.png

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really depends on if you are looking for Inside waist band or outside.

But I have been happy with everything I have bought from the Bianchi Leather Store on Amazon. Mostly hip carry revolver holsters like the Bianchi 111

And it has been a long time since I shopped it be the holster finder on Midway USA always yields tons of results.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 3 inch and this is my favorite revolver holster bar none. I've used about all of em over the last 65 years. This is the Sourdough Pancake which is an improvement on the late Roy Bakers pancake. For your gun you would get the Silver Dollar pancake. OWB or IWB.

Attachments

• 20230909_212842.jpg
    20230909_212842.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom