Raining hard so ran to greater ada'er 4/29/17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had 200 rounds that needed to be expended so grabbed my range bag and stuffed in my glock 19 with red dot, CZ P07 (built on the planet earth) and Springfield 1911 (great gun).
Three targets that may or may not come out right side up.
ten rounds each on three individual targets at ten yards.
PS. I Love Croatia
Greater adaer 1.JPGGreater adaer 2.JPG Greater adaer 3.JPG

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good shooting! Your 1911 is a 9mm, correct? My FIL just got a Ruger 1911 in 9mm and I got to shoot it today. It did quite well, needed a slight sight adjustment tho. I didn't think to take pics of the targets.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good shooting! Your 1911 is a 9mm, correct? My FIL just got a Ruger 1911 in 9mm and I got to shoot it today. It did quite well, needed a slight sight adjustment tho. I didn't think to take pics of the targets.
Yep. 9mm. I love the gun. Shoots great and the sights were perfect out of the box.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. The 1911 is the shooter. The CZ is too. After I took these pics, I got some great groups with it.
The CZ is my home/bedside gun and I was shooting it with the light on (just like the way I have it at home). I need to shoot it more but lately I've been playing with the glock.
I'll be changing that up now and start taking her out.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice shooting my friend. I also got seriously derailed today and spent much of my time helping get a giant section of an oak tree off my Son in Law's Truck...in the rain.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put a Burris FF3 on my Mark IV yesterday. First impressions....where'd that darn dot disappear to now. Ha, will take some getting used to. And I think I might have astigmatism. :/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put a Burris FF3 on my Mark IV yesterday. First impressions....where'd that darn dot disappear to now. Ha, will take some getting used to. And I think I might have astigmatism. :/

Put the same on my Mark III Hunter in the rear sight dovetail. Steel challenge gun. Could not keep the dot in sight. Reinstalled the Bushnell Trophy rail mount that I never loose the dot with. Haven't given up on the Burris yet. I want to mount it on a rail and move it forward about even where the barrel/receiver fit. I think that will help, but I'll have to order an adaptor from Burris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom