Range Officer training class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From our section coordinator:

"Guys

It has been brought up again about having a RO class, I'm all for it but this is what we are facing.
The best that I can tell it would cost $1200 to bring someone here for lodging and expenses, IF we get 20 guys to prepay that would be $60 per person then I will call and make the arrangements to have one set up. If more than 20 people pay then the cost would go down accordingly, there WILL NOT be any refunds unless we get to a point that the class will not happen then your money will be refunded in full. Remember we have no section fund to fall back on so all this has to be up front.

If you are interested in this mail me a check to
Rob Elston
15454 E 92 St. North
Owasso Okla 74055

I will send you a receipt, and hold the check before depositing it to see if this deal will take shape. I would like to set it up for Oct or Nov, so we would probably need to contact USPSA no later than July to set things up.

On the State matches, all I can say is I'm trying to get something going, it is not like putting on a monthly match, there's a lot more involved but I will keep you informed.

One more thing, if you know anyone that isn't getting this email and would like to be put on the list please give them this address and I will put them on the list.
As always I'm open for suggestions on the matters above or any other's.

Thanks
Rob "

Some of us have already got checks in the mail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom