Read The Law, Jack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why whenever I post my interpretation of law, I try and post a link to the actual text of the law and encourage others to go read it themselves.

Saying, "Some guy on the internet told me....." just isn't going to stand up in court.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's why whenever I post my interpretation of law, I try and post a link to the actual text of the law and encourage others to go read it themselves.

Saying, "Some guy on the internet told me....." just isn't going to stand up in court.

You just blew my whole legal strategy!

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always read and then print out all the states laws that i will be traveling through and keep them handy just in case. I make sure i am covered wherever i'm at. If i get stopped or whatever and have a problem, i'll FIRST try to get through it being respectful and orderly......if they still won't back off, at least then i have a solid copy of their law to refer to. I've never had a problem, but just in case..........

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I always read and then print out all the states laws that i will be traveling through and keep them handy just in case. I make sure i am covered wherever i'm at. If i get stopped or whatever and have a problem, i'll FIRST try to get through it being respectful and orderly......if they still won't back off, at least then i have a solid copy of their law to refer to. I've never had a problem, but just in case..........
Printing them is a good idea. I travel a lot so I might have to start doing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom