Ready for WWIII?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds exactly as you read it.

I have no political affiliation nor do I work for any politicians. If you have something to add, let’s see it.
If you are typing at me, my original request is to please give me a warm fuzzy so we all can feel safe.

Because folks like Lockheed Martin indicates it will take at least two years to update the technology and replenish the missiles we have given to Ukraine. What do you know about that?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wokeness in goobermint,
Wokeness in military leadership,
Wokeness and indoctrinated unpatriotic youth,
Unprecedented Invasion at our southern border,

Doesn't give a me a warm and fuzzy feeling of safety.

I hope our military is ready, capable and willing to defend against enemies, foreign and domestic, but I don't feel it is happening.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The body can still be functional without a brain. Unfortunately I lack faith in the military leadership like general miley, he did say he would warn the chinese. I lack faith in our president, who appears to have blown more than a few microchips. As for the house and senate, I see them doing everything in their power to milk everything out of a prolonged conflict which they want to engage in. Is our military capable? Yes, is their leadership capable? I have serious doubts, we have not truly won a war in a long time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We are ready without this.

For those of you that have lost touch with your military I feel safe sharing that we continue to have the most capable military in the world.

I’ve drawn Paycheck from the US Navy since August 1985 and I’ve never felt safer.
we can't thank our military and veterans enough

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know enough to post how I feel about what I know.

Foreign Military Sales isn’t in the practice of selling military assets without a plan in place to either compensate or diminish gear that spans the never worn pair of dungarees to missiles without radar.

It’s ok to be proud of OUR military.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we can't thank our military and veterans enough
I dont think its our military that we really need to concern ourselves. More like uneducated fools who are too afraid to resist anti american law enforcement and federal government entities. Threaten a persons money and family and they fold like a soggy napkin.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are ready without this.

For those of you that have lost touch with your military I feel safe sharing that we continue to have the most capable military in the world.

I’ve drawn Paycheck from the US Navy since August 1985 and I’ve never felt safer.

The drones are made with Chinese chips and could be taken over and used aginst us.

Just sayin'.
Very true. If it has a chip made I. China they can track and gather data from the chip.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I have faith in the military but it's the government that scares me.
Yes. Over 200 attacks on our troops in the middle east by Iran Proxi armies that has caused death and injuries to our service men and women stationed there with zero response from our government until just recently by bombing some vacant warehouses and later announcing we are coming for their command and control facilities in enough time for them to be evacuated.
Yes, fear the government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom